|Job Title||Axiom Developer|
Essential/Desirable Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role you will bring the following skill:
- Experienced in Axiom controller view
- At least 2 – 12 years of practical SQL and PL/SQL experience; experience of Axiom Controller View
- Good knowledge and experience in using Axiom components.
- Migration of Axiom components from one environment to another.
- Experience in operating systems (in development & deployment across Unix/Linux, & Windows platforms)
- Working Experience on BI tools – SSIS, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Cognos etc.
- experience working with distributed teams
- financial experience (preferably Investment Banking)
- experienced in regulatory reporting area
Roles and Responsibility:
- Develop and design regulatory reports in Axiom Controller View
- Solid hands on development and design experience with Axiom or other equivalent regulatory reporting products.
- Understand system and functional requirements and translate them into technical implementations.
- Developing Regulatory Reports within Controller View according to technical/functional specifications
- Translate business requirements to FSD documentation.
- Experience in delivering in AGILE, TDD.
- Ensure adherence to standards (incl. code, security and performance)
- Exposure to core banking system, balance-sheet, accounting.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Ensure production stability and timely communication to stake holders.
Amlgo Labs Pvt. Ltd. is an Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning/AI and Big Data Solutions Implementation Company based out in Gurugram/Bangalore, India and Delaware, USA. We devote in a pool of exceptionally skilled professionals of diverse technologies with a focus on providing high-class, sustainable and reliable solutions to our clients. Amlgo Labs started its journey with the Advanced Analytics with a purpose of improving businesses and providing insights to organizations to make intelligent data driven decisions across verticals. We build innovative concepts and then solutions to give an extra edge to business outcome and help to visualize and execute effective decision strategies.
We are ranked Top 10 Emerging Analytics Start-Up by AnalyticsIndiaMag.com and also Top 10 Data Analytics and Reg Tech Solutions Start-Up by CIOReviewIndia.com. Every day our skilled and trained pool of professionals is increasing, giving Amlgo Labs a thrust to expand its wings to the latest in-trend technologies like Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Automation, Development, Testing, etc. and successfully delivering the high-end solutions to the enterprises.
The benefits we offer other than CTC… Please find it below for the ref:
- Amlgo Certification Allowance: Since technology is the core of our business, it is very important for us to keep our people up to date in upcoming technologies. Hence, he/she will be eligible for INR 25,000 every year towards certification allowance. The amount will be reimbursed on the actual basis on completion of the certificate.
- Amlgo Holiday Allowance: While we are working hard towards company and individual goals, this is equally important that we take a break and spend time with family and friends. To support this initiative, every Amlgo employee will be eligible for Amlgo Holiday Allowance of INR 25,000 every financial year.
- Amlgo Broadband Allowance: Since every one of us is working from home and a fast broadband is need of the hour, each Amlgo employee will be eligible for INR 12,000 per year but cannot exceed INR 1000 a month towards broadband expenses.
- Amlgo Group Medical Insurance: Towards employees’ safety and risk coverage, each employee and his family is covered with Sum Insured of INR 5,00,000 per year with one of the best policy providers in India.
- Amlgo Group Personal Accidental Coverage: Taking a step ahead from the medical insurance, from this year onwards each employee is having the accidental coverage of INR 10,00,000.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to further your career, we’d love to hear from you and encourage you to apply here or share your updated resume on [email protected]