|Job Title||Data Scientist|
Roles and Responsibility:
- 2+ Years of total experience across software development and machine learning and Python hands on development in Machine/Deep learning/AI.
- Good Knowledge in NumPy, pandas, Scikit, TensorFlow, converting ML/DL/AI models to production ready, data processing validation.
- Good Knowledge in relational databases specifically in SQL and proficiency in Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL). Awareness of managed services like PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Prior experience of working on Analytics/Data Science projects (applications that manage and deploy ML/DL/statistical models to predict/prescribe) as a software developer or ML engineer.
- Good Knowledge in architecture, design and software development best practices.
- Have good communication, Problem-solving skills, Collaboration, Influencing and articulation.
- Experience working with Big Data tools and building data solutions for advanced analytics
- Clear hands-on on database systems e.g. Hadoop Ecosystem and Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure or Google)
Amlgo Labs Pvt. Ltd. is an Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning/AI and Big Data Solutions Implementation Company based out in Gurugram/Bangalore, India and Delaware, USA. We devote in a pool of exceptionally skilled professionals of diverse technologies with a focus on providing high-class, sustainable and reliable solutions to our clients. Amlgo Labs started its journey with the Advanced Analytics with a purpose of improving businesses and providing insights to organizations to make intelligent data driven decisions across verticals. We build innovative concepts and then solutions to give an extra edge to business outcome and help to visualize and execute effective decision strategies.
We are ranked Top 10 Emerging Analytics Start-Up by AnalyticsIndiaMag.com and also Top 10 Data Analytics and Reg Tech Solutions Start-Up by CIOReviewIndia.com. Every day our skilled and trained pool of professionals is increasing, giving Amlgo Labs a thrust to expand its wings to the latest in-trend technologies like Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Automation, Development, Testing, etc. and successfully delivering the high-end solutions to the enterprises.
Looking for more than just CTC? Discover our special perks below:
- Amlgo Certification Allowance: Since technology is the core of our business, it is very important for us to keep our people up to date in upcoming technologies. Hence, he/she will be eligible for INR 25,000 every year towards certification allowance.
- Amlgo Holiday Allowance: While we are working hard towards company and individual goals, this is equally important that we take a break and spend time with family and friends. To support this initiative, every Amlgo employee will be eligible for Amlgo Holiday Allowance of INR 25,000 every financial year.
- Amlgo Broadband Allowance: Since every one of us is working from home and a fast broadband is need of the hour, each Amlgo employee will be eligible for INR 12,000 per year but cannot exceed INR 1000 a month towards broadband expenses.
- Amlgo Group Medical Insurance: Towards employees’ safety and risk coverage, each employee and his family is covered with Sum Insured of INR 5,00,000 per year with one of the best policy providers in India.
- Amlgo Group Personal Accidental Coverage: Taking a step ahead from the medical insurance, from this year onwards each employee is having the accidental coverage of INR 10,00,000.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to further your career, we’d love to hear from you and encourage you to apply here or share your updated resume on [email protected]