|Job Title||Eclipse RCP and Xtext Developer|
Essential/Desirable Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role you will bring 4 to 8 years of experience along with the following skill:
- Excellent Core Java programming skills
- Good knowledge on design and architectural patterns.
- Having experience in developing Eclipse RCP application and creating plugin in eclipse.
- Hands-on experience in developing or working on xtext project
- Experience in Build: Gradle, ANT, Maven
- Exposure in database and MVC Frameworks.
- Experience in customizing UI Component and developing custom UI Components.
- Good to have experience in Jenkins and knowledge in DevOps
Other good to have skills:
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to WebSphere, networking concepts
- Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter;
- Must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
- Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Participate in the development, enhancement and maintenance of applications both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
- Leading in the identification, isolation, resolution and communication of problems within the production environment.
- Design recommend best approach suited for data movement to/from different sources
Amlgo Labs Pvt. Ltd. is an Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning/AI and Big Data Solutions Implementation Company based out in Gurugram/Bangalore, India and Delaware, USA. We devote in a pool of exceptionally skilled professionals of diverse technologies with a focus on providing high-class, sustainable and reliable solutions to our clients. Amlgo Labs started its journey with the Advanced Analytics with a purpose of improving businesses and providing insights to organizations to make intelligent data driven decisions across verticals. We build innovative concepts and then solutions to give an extra edge to business outcome and help to visualize and execute effective decision strategies.
We are ranked Top 10 Emerging Analytics Start-Up by AnalyticsIndiaMag.com and also Top 10 Data Analytics and Reg Tech Solutions Start-Up by CIOReviewIndia.com. Every day our skilled and trained pool of professionals is increasing, giving Amlgo Labs a thrust to expand its wings to the latest in-trend technologies like Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Automation, Development, Testing, etc. and successfully delivering the high-end solutions to the enterprises.
The benefits we offer other than CTC… Please find it below for the ref:
- Amlgo Certification Allowance: Since technology is the core of our business, it is very important for us to keep our people up to date in upcoming technologies. Hence, he/she will be eligible for INR 25,000 every year towards certification allowance. The amount will be reimbursed on the actual basis on completion of the certificate.
- Amlgo Holiday Allowance: While we are working hard towards company and individual goals, this is equally important that we take a break and spend time with family and friends. To support this initiative, every Amlgo employee will be eligible for Amlgo Holiday Allowance of INR 25,000 every financial year.
- Amlgo Broadband Allowance: Since every one of us is working from home and a fast broadband is need of the hour, each Amlgo employee will be eligible for INR 12,000 per year but cannot exceed INR 1000 a month towards broadband expenses.
- Amlgo Group Medical Insurance: Towards employees’ safety and risk coverage, each employee and his family is covered with Sum Insured of INR 5,00,000 per year with one of the best policy providers in India.
- Amlgo Group Personal Accidental Coverage: Taking a step ahead from the medical insurance, from this year onwards each employee is having the accidental coverage of INR 10,00,000.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to further your career, we’d love to hear from you and encourage you to apply here or share your updated resume on email@example.com