Job Title: Sales and Marketing Associate
Experience: 2-5 Years
We are looking for an organized sales and marketing associate to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products/services and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The sales and marketing associate’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing associate represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase products/services awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful sales and marketing associate, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products/services to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans, digital marketing and advertising.
- Content writing and editing using advanced AI tools like ChatGPT and good knowledge in video/image editing to convey result-oriented message.
- Lead Generation – Research Your Target Market, Create Engaging Content, Promote Content Across Various Channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, blog, website etc.), Nurture Leads
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Online Experience in generating sales and marketing leads across the globe.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
Amlgo Labs Pvt. Ltd. is an Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning/AI and Big Data Solutions Implementation Company based out in Gurugram/Bangalore, India and Delaware, USA. We devote in a pool of exceptionally skilled professionals of diverse technologies with a focus on providing high-class, sustainable and reliable solutions to our clients. Amlgo Labs started its journey with the Advanced Analytics with a purpose of improving businesses and providing insights to organizations to make intelligent data driven decisions across verticals. We build innovative concepts and then solutions to give an extra edge to business outcome and help to visualize and execute effective decision strategies.
We are ranked Top 10 Emerging Analytics Start-Up by AnalyticsIndiaMag.com and also Top 10 Data Analytics and Reg Tech Solutions Start-Up by CIOReviewIndia.com. Every day our skilled and trained pool of professionals is increasing, giving Amlgo Labs a thrust to expand its wings to the latest in-trend technologies like Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Automation, Development, Testing, etc. and successfully delivering the high-end solutions to the enterprises.
Benefits we offer other than CTC…
- Amlgo Certification Allowance: Since technology is the core of our business, it is very important for us to keep our people up to date in upcoming technologies. Hence, he/she will be eligible for INR 25,000 every year towards certification allowance.
- Amlgo Holiday Allowance: While we are working hard towards company and individual goals, this is equally important that we take a break and spend time with family and friends. To support this initiative, every Amlgo employee will be eligible for Amlgo Holiday Allowance of INR 25,000 every financial year.
- Amlgo Broadband Allowance: Since every one of us is working from home and a fast broadband is need of the hour, each Amlgo employee will be eligible for INR 12,000 per year but cannot exceed INR 1000 a month towards broadband expenses.
- Amlgo Group Medical Insurance: Towards employees’ safety and risk coverage, each employee and his family is covered with Sum Insured of INR 5,00,000 per year with one of the best policy providers in India.
- Amlgo Parking Allowances: We are going an extra mile towards our vision and commitment to make Amlgo a best place to work and grow. Hence, we are adding one more benefit to enhance our employee’s conveyance facility of INR 30,000.
- Amlgo Group Personal Accidental Coverage: Taking a step ahead from the medical insurance, from this year onwards each employee is having the accidental coverage of INR 10,00,000.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to further your career, we’d love to hear from you and encourage you to apply here or share your updated resume on [email protected]